CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Go Niners!


Over Labor Day weekend, Eric and I took a trip to the bay area because he wanted to turn me into a "Bay Area Sports Fan."  Courtesy of his father, we had 2 tickets to the Stanford vs. Oregon State football game on Thursday night.  The Cardinal were victorious.

Eric then told me I couldn't be a true fan unless I experienced the cold within Candlestick Park. So again, courtesy of Eric's dad, we went to the 49er football game on Friday night.  This was my first NFL football game, so it was pretty exciting.  We had extra tickets so the Croghans and the Buells joined us as we all froze in the stands together!  Who would have thought that it could be 100 degrees in Redwood City and then in the 50's in Candlestick?!?!?!

Trevor and Nicole


Ted and Michelle


Unfortunately, the 'Niners lost to the Chargers in the last few minutes of the game....but I had a very fun time!

0 comments: