CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

My recent obsession....

Homemade English Breakfast Tea Latte - made with sugar-free vanilla powder from Coffee Bean.  Since I have been studying so much lately, and it's been so cold and rainy out, this yummy drink does the trick.  Last Christmas I got the Keurig single cup coffee/tea maker.  It's perfect for someone like me, who doesn't drink coffee on a regular basis.  


I just microwave some milk, brew some tea, mix in some vanilla powder and voila.  I almost forgot the most important part - you MUST froth the milk!  I have a handy little frother from IKEA that cost me $6.  It makes the best foam on top!  I feel like I'm drinking a $4 latte - but it's only costing me around $ .50!

1 comments:

Teresa said...

You still drink out of your KKG cup! You crack me up!