CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Cosby Christmas Sweater Party!

As you may have noticed, I've been a slacker with my posts, so you will see a "quick recap" of this year's events.

December brought the First Annual Cosby Sweater Christmas Party!  A little history - last year, Jeff and I were working at a Client in Carlsbad, and for some reason we got hooked on the idea of getting a "Cosby Sweater" (you know the type - the crazy sweaters that Bill Cosby is famous for!).  We searched and searched Ebay for the perfect sweaters.

Earlier in the month we gathered at my house for some cocktails and food - dressed in our best sweaters!  It's very funny to see how everyone interpreted it:
Tiffany and Mike got their sweaters from the thrift store and went for the 80's look (although I think Mike looks like Derek Zoolander's twin).
Jeff bought this HILARIOUS sweater off of Ebay - it had jingle bells sewn on and a 12 inch Santa stuffed animal sewn on to the sweater - absolutely hidious!
Kristen found hers in the kids section.
Jennifer is 5 months pregnant and had a fabulous giant santa face on her belly.
Justin found his outfit at Sears (that's scary!)
Eric's sweater is straight from my stepdad's closet.
My sweater is from my Gammy's closet - thanks Gammy!  I always loved your sense of fashion!


Jeff and the sewn-on santa sweater

Tiffany, Me, Jennifer, Kristen

Mike, Jeff, Eric, and Justin

Mike and Justin's stellar outfits.

I think Bill Cosby would be proud!!!

0 comments: