CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Wow, it's been a while

I know it's been a while because when I opened up my blog to post tonight - my whole blog was white!  Where did my cute brown/pink/white blog with the cute swirly thingys go???  I just couldn't stand to look at a white page, so there's a new look to the blog.  I love fleur de lis, it was the official flower of my sorority. But I think the page might be too busy - what are your thoughts?


I have plenty of posting to catch up on over the next few days....I will post each event separately.  Enjoy the postings! 

1 comments:

Smith Family said...

I'm so glad you're blogging again! :) Yeah, I think the background is a little too busy, but it's not bad. Try going to www.thecutestblogontheblock.com. They have great designs and it's really easy to do and you won't lose all your sidebar information.