CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Birthday Weekend!

Mike, Tiffany, Eric, Me, Holly, and Jonathan

Holly and I

For my birthday, Eric took me to San Luis Obispo to go wine tasting!  Our friends Tiffany, Mike, my sister Holly, and Jonathan joined us.  There are so many beautiful wineries up there.  I like wine tasting in SLO and Paso Robles better than Temecula - Temecula feels so commercialized after visiting the "mom and pop" wineries in SLO.  It was so fun being the only group tasting!

On Friday night we went to Woodstock's Pizza, which is the same chain that we had in Davis.  It is SUCH YUMMY PIZZA!  I haven't had their pizza since 2001 when I graduated!

Eric and Mike concentrating on a difficult children's puzzle (it was at the last winery so they were feeling SUPER smart)  

0 comments: