CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Bella brought me a surprise

Bella loves to "stalk" the rabbits on our evening walks.  At first sight of a rabbit, she'll get really low and move very slowly - similar to a lion stalking its prey.  We always joked and said "She wouldn't know what to do with a rabbit if she ever caught one."

Well.......tonight I had just brought in Bella's water dish to refill.  Since my hands were full, I left the sliding glass door open.  I plated my dinner that was on the stove, went out to the living room to eat my dinner, went to close the door, and Bella had left me a present.

I guess it's no longer a mystery of what she would do if she found a rabbit.....


Bella in "doggy jail" after her kill.  

1 comments:

Teresa said...

She just wanted to help with dinner!