CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Yummy cupcakes!

I've mentioned before that I'm obsessed with Sprinkles cupcakes.  However, 2009 is a new year and the diet has begun!  Okay, I don't like to call it a diet.  I'll call it a "lifestyle change."  

Anyhoo, one of my biggest weaknesses is for fresh baked goods.  I found this recipe on the Weight Watchers message boards and decided to give it a try. Surprisingly - it is absolutely delicious, easy, and you can't even tell that THERE'S A CAN OF COKE ZERO IN IT!!!

Diet Coke Cupcakes
2 WW points
Serving Size:  24 cupcakes

Ingredients:
1 box of Chocolate cake mix (I used Betty Crocker's Devil's Food)
1 12oz. can of Diet Coke (I used Coke Zero)

Directions:
Mix ingredients and bake according to the box (350 degrees for 20 minutes)

Voila!  A yummy snack/dessert!  Enjoy!

0 comments: