CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

I am in love with Sprinkles Cupcakes!


I was introduced to Sprinkles Cupcakes this last week.  My Client was right across the street in Fashion Island.  I wanted to see what all the hype was about (yes, watch the Girls Next Door and hear how obsessed they are with them).  I must admit I visited Sprinkles a couple of times during the week.  Don't judge me - I had to taste different flavors to decide which one I thought was the best!!!  My favorite?  The Red Velvet cupcake.  This shouldn't be a surprise, as it is the cupcake that has made them famous.  It is such a cute little store and I love the packaging for the cupcakes - what an added touch!

I visited my friend, Sandra, after work on Friday.  I brought her little girl, Sofia, a cupcake, and boy did she love it!  She kept taking the frosting off with her finger and laughing as she showed me the yummy frosting.  I think the photos will show how excited she was for the cupcake.


1 comments:

kelly said...

i've had them a couple of times & they are pretty good. when are you going to bring cupcakes to my boys!