CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Movin' and a Shakin'

So it's about 11:45 am, my tummy is growling for lunch, and I'm plugging away at the computer, doing some fun auditing.  Next thing I know, the ground is moving.  "Okay, it's an earthquake.  I'll just sit here 'til it's over"...and I keep sitting....and I keep sitting....and the earth keeps moving...and I hear people yelling "earthquake!"....and I see the wall of glass windows about 2 feet from me....and I decide to move to the door jam. 


For those of you who don't live in Southern CA, we had an earthquake this morning - and it was the strongest one I've ever felt.  It was a 5.8 magnitude centered in Chino Hills - the closest one ever to my home.  Luckily, no damage here in south county, but north county got quite a stir.   

Eric and I keep talking that we need to put an "emergency kit" together at each of our houses...maybe this will be the little boost we need to finally do it.

Where were you when the quake hit?

0 comments: