CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Procrastinating like crazy!

I am busy studying for another part of the CPA exam using the Becker software.  I am taking the practice questions, which are mostly math-based for this section.  Well, the software won't show me the answer.  It will highlight it if I get it wrong, but for some reason it isn't working and it won't let me see how to get to the right answer.  It's very frustrating!!!



So how do I cope?  A yummy Golden Spoon frozen yogurt!  I am obsessed with Golden Spoon.  It's right across the street from my house.  At $1.99 for a small and 22 calories per ounce, what's not to love???

(Don't be deceived by the photo - the one I got DEFINITELY has lots of chocolate - no fruit on my yogurt!!!)  How come it seems that chocolate makes everything better???

0 comments: