CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Bella and a snack

Tonight my sister baked a cake and had everything set out to bake brownies after dinner.  My sister ran out to get some dinner, and settled down to bake the brownies.  I hear her shuffling around and talking to herself.  She can't find the package of Crisco that she had set on the counter. She's looking everywhere, even in the trash.  Well, now I'm involved in this search. Holly casually says, "What if Bella ate it?"  and I told her that Bella would never eat Crisco when there is a perfectly baked cake sitting right next to it on the counter.  Holly then reminded me of the pizza incident.....


Sure enough, I walked into the den and noticed a crumbled empty package of Crisco on her bed. Needless to say, I think Bella has a bit of a tummy ache now...

1 comments:

Smith Family said...

Oh, but she's SOOO cute!