CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Comedy hour at 24 Hour Fitness!

In case you weren't at 24 Hour Fitness in Foothill Ranch on Wednesday night, you missed comedy hour - aka Heather trying to take her first TKB (Turbo Kick Box) Class (although if you were to ask my friend Teresa, I was a kickboxer in high school). Everybody there was a regular. The instructor had lerengitis, so she couldn't talk. I was left to kick box with no guidance!!! Everybody would turn left, and I would turn right...They would punch, I would kick...you get the idea. I mean, I knew I wasn't the most coordinated of people, but I thought I could at least keep up! Nope. After a while, I just started doing my own thing - but I was laughing the whole entire time! I'm going to try it again next week - I'll let you know how it goes!

1 comments:

Teresa said...

I wish I could have been there!!!