CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Old School Photos

Holly and I on the first day of school.  I'm guessing I was in 3rd grade and she was in Kindergarten.  You're jealous - you love the dress with white sport socks and tennis shoes.....

So many comments to make about this photo.  My mom looked like she was trying to pimp us out at a young age.  My sister (who was about 2 in this photo) is wearing a sequin jumper with a DOLLAR $IGN on it!!!  Luckily, Holly just wore that around the house.

Me, on the other hand, wore that outfit in the Kindergarten Talent Show.  What was my talent, you ask?  No, it was not a strip tease.  But I did do a fancy little dance where I twirled and the dance definitely incorporated the red feather boa.  It's too bad I was so shy as a child.....

0 comments: