CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Vegas, Baby!


Alison and John
Enjoying my drink at Kahunaville
Yummy dinner at St. Mark's Square in the Venetian
Eric and I in front of the Bellagio Lake

What a fun weekend!  We drove to Vegas and met my best friend from college, Alison, and her husband, John, who flew down from Kalispell, Montana.  It was my first "adult" Vegas experience.  Let me define "adult" - didn't go out to a wild and crazy club, enjoyed gambling and eating an expensive dinner.  I really enjoyed it (yet somehow we still managed to stay out until 3am Friday and Saturday nights!).  We stayed at the Mirage, which has a perfect location and was actually pretty cheap!  We went out to a yummy dinner at the Venetian on Saturday night, followed by Kahunaville at T.I.  It's a fun "flare" bar where the bartenders juggle and do tricks with the bottles (a la Tom Cruise in "Cocktail").  The weekend went by very fast, and I'm still recovering....but it was worth it!

0 comments: