CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Let's give this another try



So I have been inspired by my good friend, Kelly, to blog. For those of you that have never tried it, it's wonderful! Although Kelly and I don't get a chance to chat very often, I feel like we have kept in wonderful touch because I look forward to reading her blog.

I tried this blogging thing once, and it didn't quite work. As you can see, I wanted to use it as a journal for my Europe trip. Well, time has passed, and I have since been to Europe, Australia twice, and most recently Puerto Vallarta (my passport has some nice stamps in it now!)

I don't know who is going to read this, but maybe it will be as cathartic as everybody says it is. I am off now to take Bella to obedience training. This will be her second time in this class (not second class, but she is a repeater of the whole program). She is a well behaved dog....but there's always room for improvement! Seriously, though, how can you get upset with this face?

0 comments: