CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Yummy!!!

So I should be working right now....but procrastinating is a great thing! I realized that I don't have stuff for breakfast for the rest of the week (and I don't have time to go grocery shopping), so I baked a loaf of yummy PUMPKIN BREAD. This is a great recipe, super easy (for non-cooks like myself), I always have the ingredients on hand, and it's relatively healthy.



PUMPKIN BREAD

Serves 8 (generously)



Ingredients:

1 box Spice Cake Mix

1 15oz. can pumpkin

1/2 cup water



Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix ingredients together in big bowl. Spray loaf pan with PAM. Bake for 60 minutes.



...and it makes the house smell so good too!


3 comments:

kelly said...

yum yum yum! another use for spice cake mix. i love this... welcome to the blogging world. i can't wait to be an avid reader!

Unknown said...

Okay I am a little creeped out. I kid you not, last night I randomly thought, "I want to make pumpkin bread!" and then told myself to remember to look up a recipe today at work. You read my mind! Thank you!

Robin Fredianelli said...

I"m with Lauren...I came home from work today and decided I was going to bake tonight (I do this a lot) and thought I'd try pumpkin scones cause I love the ones at Starbucks. But then I thought it looks too involved and figured pumpkin bread will work...and now i have a recipe and all the ingridients in my kitchen. Thanks!